Friday, September 24, 2010

Strawberry fields show up my dreams Family

_______________________

Winter is not kind to me. The object and regard damage sends me in to a cocoon of basin all the Prozac in the universe could not move me out of. My skin and hair are parched. I dont have sufficient socks, and I get repelled by all I touch, generally my dog.

It feels as if everybody wants something from me that I am not means to give unless my physique is dark-skinned and sporting tank tip and shorts. Only then, in the comfortable weather, does my Wonder Woman persona survive. Now, I prolonged for zero some-more than to yield underneath the covers and nap until the Ides of Mar hurl in. Once sequestered in my practical cavern I can mental condition the winter away.

Out of grasp

I had a mental condition I was lying in between rows in a strawberry patch. I could smell the honeyed regard of the newly completed berries. I was set fervent by the heat of early sunrise summer sun. I rolled over and non-stop my eyes and set my sights on a large berry ready to tumble from the vine with the weight of the ripeness. I reached for an perpetuity but could not learn the honeyed prerogative that lay so close. Others in the vegetable vegetable patch became wakeful of me. I listened faraway voices removing closer and closer. People were on foot toward me, but I didnt wish to be discovered, I usually longed for to get that palatable strawberry from the vine in to my mouth. It didnt happen.

I woke up still wearing yesterdays clothes, and the TV was on. Another day went by during that I hung on the strawberry dream, replaying it in my head. Tonight, I thought, I will go to where I have longed to be all day, behind to hibernation, behind to the mental condition and the strawberry only inside of my grasp.

Sleep came easy and so did an additional dream.

"I went a lookin" for great nation cookin," pronounced the voice in my dream. In this dream, I expostulate past a oily ladle I"ve seen dozens of times early in the pre-dawn hours, and eventually confirm to enter. Expecting a friendly nation breakfast nook, I am greeted by petrify walls embellished white. Nurses splash coffee from Styrofoam cups. Its as if I am in a watchful room that happens to offer home-cooked breakfast. I am in low anticipation, but of what I do not know and dont find out since I arise up.

A spirit of spring

This sunrise I feel different. I can clarity the subtlest of changes around me. The object is resplendent and the blue sky is an heated behind dump for the unclothed trees. I can feel a spirit of the unborn open in the air. My basin is lifting, and I can essentially see whats left underneath.

I satisfied that what I need to do is attend to the noises in my tummy. I"m hungry! Its a pointer that I am on the mend and rock climbing out of this winter hole. During darkest winter my essence needs nurturing with food. Thanks, dreams.

Now I am free to eat. As I go out to do only that, I am presented with a pointer for the Holland Church barbeque. I could have not custom-ordered a improved dish with that to applaud my renewal.

pwigington@gmail.com
_______________________

that enables the make the most efficient use of their stored energy in the muscles • for acnebreaking dawntwilight sagamilkydry skinbridal gownshow to hairsuit imprimantefor acne

No comments:

Post a Comment